ERGO BABY Christy Turlington Umba Print Baby Carrier
Style meets goodness with this uniquely designed Umba print carrier by Ergobaby Guest Designer Christy Turlington Burns.
Created to benefit Every Mother Counts, Christy’s non-profit dedicated to maternal health worldwide, this bold pattern originates from a small businesswoman and mother in Togo using wooden blocks to create the perfectly “imperfect” blue and brown print. With orange accents and leather waist band, you can be sure of two things; you’ll get a lot of compliments on your baby carrier, and you’ll be supporting mothers and children around the world with your purchase.
• 100% Cotton Canvas with printed wood block patterned fabric
• 1 inch high density foam padded shoulder straps
• 1/4 inch high density EVA foam padded waist belt
• Adjustable hood with embrodered “my mom counts” on the underside
• Small stuffed pouch, doubles as storage pocket
• Leather waistbelt trim
Comfortable parents: baby’s weight is evenly distributed between the hips and shoulders
Ergonomic for baby: baby is cradled in a natural sitting position.
3 carry positions: Front, back, and hip carry positions
The only carrier you’ll ever need: From newborn to toddler (7*-45 lb/3.2* – 20 kg)